Friday, February 25, 2011

[EDM613] Week 2 - WIMBA

Not been able to attend the Wimba session it was great to get a refresher of the material cover that week. I was happy to see how much stuff I retained from the time I watched "good copy, bad copy" till now. The quizzes were actually awesome though I could not take them I found myself really trying to answer the questions. I can definitely say that this is a subject that really hit home for me as I deal with intellectual property all the time and wow did I learn how much I break the law. Joe B. was right, there alot of gray area within the law and I even learned from the discussion that it is very literal. For instance buying a movie and playing it in a public forum like a church is technically illegal, wow my church when I was growing up did this like every other weekend for youth night! So yes I learned alot about this subject matter and I am truly more knowledgeable subjects such as "fair use" and "creative commons" now!

No comments:

Post a Comment