Wednesday, February 9, 2011

[EDM613] Week 1 - Sharing My Experience

Hey we are here...

As the end nears I look back and begin to reflect on life on FSO. A life of true digital technology exploration. It brings me chills to think about how much I've learned and retained while using this platform and it has truly inspired me to continue my research related to virtual teaching and learning. This journey has been so consuming from Professor Haynes' class to now is where it really began to pick up for me. Not saying that the classes before those were not rewarding they were just a tough adjustment having never taken online classes before. I feel that they were necessary though! Big ups to Dr. Wyly I made it through thanks for the push! Dr. Seigel, for seeing the best and expecting the best out of me, thank you. Professor Haynes for the spark, it all started with you and I have been riding the wave ever since. And most recent Dr. Reo for hanging with me through my tough time and encouraging me to keep pushing. I was in the right class at the right time and I call it...divine intervention! Oh yeah...sorry...this blog post would not be complete without a shout out to Roxanne DeLeon, for your work with my AR project. I know my project would not have gotten to this point without your critique and encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, truly Online Learning is not Solo Learning.

    ReplyDelete