Wednesday, February 9, 2011

[EDM613] Week 1 - Wimba

Though I was not able to attend Wimba, I watched the archive to gain an understanding of the class. I was actually happy Joe B. rediscussed the material discussed in his intro videos because it actually sunk in the second time hearing it. I was also happy that he discussed how the month was going to proceed this help my nerves a little bit. Now that I have a better understanding of this month its time to get into my AR website and completing my last cycle of research.

It was interesting that they are going to have us submit to a journal as a practice. never done this before but man that would be cool if my submission get's accepted. I loved the explanation of this scope of work it really helped me to know what to look for going forward into month 12. Thanks to Professor Joe B. for the session.

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcomed... onward and upward, my friend.

    ReplyDelete