Wednesday, March 2, 2011

[EDM613] Week 4 - Journal Research

Wow, so in thinking about where I wanted to post my leadership project it was definitely a shore to try to find the right journal. I started with the Metaverse Journal which I subscribe to because if it is happening in virtual world it is being reported in the Metaverse Journal.



Then I was looking at Hypergrid Business...but then it really did not fit the education arena.



Then I check out the resource section provided by Professor Joe B. and I looked into TechTrends Journal and Education Technology Research and Development Journal.





With the chosen journal being the TechTrends. Just looking at their demographic and what they were looking to share with Educational community was why I chose them.

See more insight on my AR Website Blog post...

No comments:

Post a Comment